When using the right steps, it is easy to maintain your hair. Your hair is made of proteins. Because of this, eating healthy foods coupled with good hygiene will help maintain luscious locks. Below is an outline of the tips to help you take good care of your hair for ultimate beauty.
1. Wash Your Hair Well
Use a good-quality shampoo and wash your hair sparingly. You can leave it dried if you wash it too often. For at least twice a week, you should shampoo your hair.
2. Try Sulfate or Parabens-free Shampoos
Sulfates make shampoos leather. On the other hand, Parabens are shampoo preservatives that can cause eye problems and irritation when used for extensively. These chemicals are harmful to your health. Use natural cleaner shampoo for you and the environment. You should also choose shampoos that suit your hair. Go for the best shampoo. However cheap they may look, their quality matters.
• Dry hair needs collagen and glycerin shampoos to moisturize your hair.
• Treated and colored hair needs a fortified shampoo with amino acids extracts. For this reason, you may damage your while treating it.
• Oily or straight hair probably wants washing-designed shampoo.
• Coarse or curly hair needs frizz-minimizing shampoo.
3. Have your Hair Conditioned Based on its Special Types.
For thick-to-medium hair, use natural hydration. Keep a light conditioner. Apply a hair conditioner for at least three minutes. For fine hair, try the herbal treatment if you have limp hair. Leave the shampoo on your hair for one minute before washing.
Read more on Wen.com
Chaz Dean’s passion in the beauty and hair industry commenced from his love for photography. Chaz Dean attended many commercial courses in photography that made him enroll in a cosmetics school in Los Angeles. His interest grew leading to the foundation of Wen Beauty Company. While in the company, Chaz Dean has continued to develop new products for fashion.
Learn more about Wen Hair: http://www.wenhaircare.com/